Above: Highlights from Tamara’s Recent Keynote, Busting the Myth of Work-Life Balance, delivered to The CMO Club 2015 Spring Summit in New York City
At the intersection of technology and marketing, Tamara presents Keynotes on: MarTech, Influencer Marketing in B2B & Enterprise, Social Media Account-Based Marketing, Marketing to Women in the B2C Retail Space, Generational Marketing, Marketing to Millennials, Marketing to Women, Personal Brand, Reputation Management, Social Influence & Thought Leadership, Employee Advocacy & Engagement, Women’s Leadership.
For the past 19 years Tamara has presented at over 1,000 private and public events to over a 100,000 individuals. Tamara’s keynotes focus on sales, marketing and branding through digital transformation, and harnessing the power of social media in the B2B and Enterprise space as well as the B2C space to move the needle on sales and conversions.
In addition to keynote presentations, Tamara also delivers customized workshops to enterprise and organizations serving to facilitate employee engagement while creating energized employee brand evangelists on social media.
Whether it’s developing a more compelling brand story to a targeted market utilizing social media, capturing market share of the female demographic, or attracting more Millennial talent and engaging your employees, Tamara challenges her audiences to reimagining their own mission and vision, delivering actionable insights and leaving her audiences re-inspired, passionate, and motivated to take action.
B2C, as well as, B2B and Enterprise audiences receive cutting edge applicable and actionable insights. Tamara delivers strategies filled with customized and meaningful use cases for her specific audience while her delivery is infused with the high energy and often humorous anecdotes you’ve come to expect from a seasoned professional and keynote speaker.
Tamara has almost 30 years of corporate, retail, healthcare, technology, customer service, marketing and executive level sales management experience to assist you in taking your business to the next level of performance.
Some of Tamara’s current and past clients include:
Verizon Enterprise, IBM, Kawasaki Motors USA, Huawei, KPMG, U.S. Department of Defense, Nimble, Dynamic Signal, The CMO Club, VentureBeat and Appboy. She has spoken to various other high profile conferences and groups including IBM Amplify, IBM Interconnect, Hubspot Inbound, VentureBeat: Growthbeat, The CMO Club Summit, Appboy LTR, Abounding Business Conference, California Medical Association (CMA), The Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF), California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform (CANR), National Alliance of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants (NACLNC), American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC), and Meeting Professionals International, (MPI) Northern California.
Tamara’s premier keynotes recently included:
*All topics can be presented as a Keynote, or half or full-day workshop experience
1. Thingalytics: Challenges and opportunities of IoT, Big Data, and data driven marketing
Category: Enterprise Marketing, Social Media Account-based Marketing, Customer Journey, Customer Experience, Personalization
Summary: With sensors in every thing, we now have an Identity of Things as much as we have an Internet of Things (IoT). Winning in digital business is a team sport. The effect of digital technology is the bluring of distinction between creating value in the tangible world of the physical and creating value out of the data that comes from sensing and controlling the tangible world. Products and services will be transformed, as will marketing. Learn the opportunities of IoT, Big Data, and data driven marketing in social media as Tamara delivers actionable outcomes using B2B marketing strategies to stand out in the channel through personalization and customization of messaging to prospects and customers.
Best Audience: B2B, Enterprise, Government, CMOs, VPs of Marketing
- How Data Driven Marketing through Social Media Account Based Marketing delivers ROI.
- Popularity does not equal conversions.
- Action not Eyeballs equals success in today’s Digital Transformation, and how to get the action.
- Finding, using, and guiding key influencers in a targeted market creates a favorable brand image, brand loyalty, brand trust, and ultimately, conversions.
- How to avoid the Top 3 mistakes big companies make in influencer marketing and how to really calculate ROI in influencer marketing. (Hint: It’s not what PR is measuring.)
2. What Women Want: Accelerate Your Business by Harnessing Retail’s X Factor
Category: Marketing to Women, Retail, B2C
Summary: Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases including everything from autos to healthcare. Learn how to capture the multi trillion dollar women’s market by understanding not only what women want, how they like to be sold to, but what makes a Boomer women vs. GenX, vs. Millennial want to take the action to buy a product or service.
Best Audience: Retail and B2C. Consumer Electronics, Wearables, Apparel, Gaming, Automotive, Powersports, Healthcare, Financial Services, Sport and IoT apparel.
- How to hook women consumers with new products, communication that moves them to action, marketing strategies that work, and compelling social media strategies that convert.
- How and why women reach different brand purchasing decisions than men, and how to harness grabbing a woman’s attention in an overcrowded male-focused marketplace.
- How to tap into the wealthiest segment of the female population…Boomer Women.
3. Living IoT: The Intersection of Today and Tomorrow
Category: MarTech, Big Data, IoT, Analytics, Customer Experience, Customer Journey, Personalization, Sales, Marketing, Enterprise Marketing
Summary: Understanding the dynamics of the digital and the physical experience we take a look under the hood of IoT and Big Data analytics to see how these fit together to create a better user experience, a more personalized customer journey. Digital-based relationships with customers, and the data behind those relationships, gives us an extraordinary power to gain enormous market share.
Best Audience: (This presentation can be customized to fit a B2B, Enterprise or B2C audience.) CMOs, CIOs, CDOs, VP of Marketing and/or Sales, Marketing Teams, Sales Teams, Customer Service.
- IoT connects us in every way from personal to profession, learn how IoT connects the dots in Digital Transformation with Big Data at its solar plexus.
- Success is Outside – In.
- The greatest source of opportunity and contention in any enterprise.
4. 3 1/2 Generations: Marketing to Boomers, Gen X, Millennials and Beyond
Category: Generational Marketing, Gender Marketing, Marketing to Millennials, Marketing to Boomers, Marketing to Gen Z, (or the Homelanders).
Summary: In an era of Digital Transformation, marketers are scrambling to meet the needs of their consumers through harnessing data and analytics to predict and influence customer journey, customer experience, and personalization while at the same time attempting to engage and remain relevant across a customer spectrum of generations. In this presentation learn what speaks to a Millennial, what makes a Boomer take action, and which generation holds the largest purse. This presentation is high energy, and high humor. Real life is always stranger than fiction.
- Success strategies for marking to the wealthiest and healthiest generation in history.
- Learn how influencer marketing helps shape generational culture, and conversions.
- The needs, wants and desires of each generation and how to reach and engage them where they like to be engaged.
- How to hook a Millennial, a GenX, a Boomer… and soon a Gen Z!
- Most up-to-date shopping and purchasing trends of each generation.
- Use cases and plenty of entertaining examples.
5. Unleashing The Power Of Story; The Power to Influence Anyone, Anywhere
Best Audience: Social Media Conferences, Individuals, Associations, Organizations, Corporations, Entrepreneurs, Non-profits, C-Suite Executives, Board Members, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service teams
We all have a story about everything, from who we are to who our customers, friends, family, partner, spouse, parents, and children are. These stories are powerful and can either align us together or repel us apart. Learn how to use the power of story to align yourself with others, creating an irresistible attraction, as well as, powerful vehicle for influence utilizing a deeper connection to the other. Learn to harness the power of Storytelling in Social Media to gain consensus as well as how to cultivate a highly engaged following, resulting in powerful online brand advocates. In the business setting, from each customer touchpoint, whether customer service, sales, marketing, or product development, this presentation delivers the tools to build meaningful, and profit-generating relationships. In the personal arena, this presentation delivers practical applications that have the power to transform any relationship from suffering to sensational.
- Organizations will learn how to craft a compelling story though their mission and vision that will connect their product or service to their target market in a personal way causing brand loyalty, as well as, decreasing customer attrition.
- Learn powerful storytelling positioning strategies that will make your organization irresistibly attractive to your customers. Customer Service teams will benefit with how to deal with difficult customer issues in a way that is a win-win for both customer and company. This piece also assists in breaking down the silos between Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Learn the 5 most important Storytelling tips to win over internal and external stakeholders, causing buy-in from even the staunchest of adversaries.
- Learn how to harness the power of getting anyone on-board with your vision, even your teenager!
- All of the above strategies can easily be shifted to a personal focus for a venue not involving an organization. These are powerful relationship strategies that can be applied personally or professionally with excellent and empowering results!
Tamara’s Profile at the National Speakers Association website.